However, sometimes, price is relative. Some items receive a higher price simply for the brand name. And depending on the item and your intended use, you may give away a bit of quality to save big. The key is to know how to scope out the best deal that works for your pocket and your style.
I found a few items that seem comparable, yet differ greatly in price. Can you tell the difference?
(1) Glam it up Luxe, $300, hautehostessaprons.com (2) Smocks Designer Aprons , $39.95, http://stores.smocksdesign.biz
(1) Couture Stripe Heidi Tassel Hat, $55, Juicy Couture (2) Mossimo Knit Trapper Hat, $12, Target
(1) Venetian Beaded Leaner Mirror, $699, Restoration Hardware (2) Antique Tiled Floor Mirror, $359, West Elm
(1) Tie-Front Wrap Dresses, $29.95, Old Navy (2) Kimoni Wrap Dress, $445, Diane von Furstenberg
(1) Jonsbo egby, $19.99, Ikea (2) Bacchus Table Lamp, $199, Potterybarn
(1) Hillary Wool Pump, $22.99, Payless Shoes (2) Platswoon Pump, $298, Stuart Weitzman