8.23.2011

Nude Nails

Maybe it's a summer thing or all those pics on Pinterest, but I'm on a total kick (again) for nail polish! It's so easy to change out and create a new look.

I was breezing through an earlier summer issue of People Style Watch (don't ask me why) and came across this article:

As I browsed my nail polish drawer, I noticed an Essie Sand Tropez polish that I never actually fell in love with.  As described on their website, it's "a soft sandy beige", perfect for a nude nail!  So, I painted away.... and was pretty happy with the outcome.  I think it came out a bit more gray than the brown-pigment in the "nude nail" look.

THEN, as always, I was browsing Pinterest and came across this nail idea: paint one nail with glitter, still the same shade of color as the rest.

So I ran out at lunch to find a perfect shade of glitter.  End result: super happy!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...