11.22.2011

Kitchen Sink

As I began my search for the perfect kitchen sink, there were several elements/ styles that I knew I had to have.  A while back, I was watching House Hunters and noticed that the home owner installed an apron sink (also knows as a farmhouse sink) in his kitchen.  It was instant love.

I also have a crush on commercial kitchen faucets... you know the ones that are about 20" tall, have a pull out sprayer and look like they belong in a kitchen of a top notch restaurant?

The union of a stainless steel apron sink and a commercial-style faucet is pure heaven:


*images via Pinterest and Houzz

2 comments:

Bathroom Showroom said...

Instead, the two have come together for a new look: striped shirt worn under a sweater.

Kitchen Faucets said...

Instead, the two have come together for a new look: striped shirt worn under a sweater.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...