10.29.2012

Tiny little tree

I created this little project back in August, but, as you have probably noticed, I have been a bit busy and/or lazy about posting on my blog (shame on me!).  But the "little tree" project did happen, so I wanted to share it.

During one of my many field trips to Home Goods, I found a funky artichoke-like bowl/vase/table decoration.  I didn't really know what to do with it, but loved the shape and the texture it brought to my living room.  After having it around, looking empty, for a month or two, I decided to spruce it up.  So I pulled out some left over white sand and tiny pebbles.  And then, I went to a hobby shop to purchase a miniature tree (you know the type that people use when they build a little winter scene or perhaps a train track scene)... they are soooo tiny and cute!


THIS is what this bowl/vase thing was for!  I am totally loving the little green tree... it adds color and confuses visitors.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...